Customer Success Lead
As Customer Success Lead at AgileMD, you will guide customers through achieving the highest impact to improving patient care and hospital operations. You will be the eyes and ears for AgileMD and serve as the voice of our customers internally. You will also be an expert advisor to our customers on evolving medical practice with advanced clinical software. Help us keep pace with our fast-growing list of customers including Johns Hopkins Medicine, University of Colorado Health, University of Chicago Health, John Muir Health, University of California San Francisco, and more.
Your responsibilities will include
- Leading AgileMD’s end-to-end implementation and client relationships at health systems, working closely with clinical and executive teams across multiple departments (.e.g. Nursing, Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Oncology, Pediatrics, Ambulatory, etc.)
- Managing the handoff from sales to customer success, helping identify and align key stakeholders, objectives and timeline to go-live.
- Determining clinical and business objectives for each department, developing project plans, outlining execution, and maturing clinical and provider engagements into long-standing relationships.
- Taking customer goals and presenting attainable project plans.
- Preparing and delivering standard and custom trainings for the development of clinical content and usage of AgileMD at the point-of-care.
- Conducting on-site visits, shadowing clinicians on the floor and deriving insight about usage and opportunities for improvement.
- Customizing and providing reports post implementation to ensure adoption, satisfaction, and ROI.
- Working with AgileMD’s technical integration lead to timeline and manage expectations around implementations, upgrades and ongoing support of AgileMD in their EHR environment
- Working with AgileMD’s product team to identify and share the needs of our customers, in order to contribute to prioritization of feature requests.
- Working with sales leaders to expand interest and adoption of AgileMD across new departments and service lines within hospital systems.
- Regional and national travel 20% to 40%.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Learn about AgileMD and about the clinical decision support space, gaining an understanding of our product and our customers. Become comfortable with the product, how it’s used by doctors and nurses, how it’s evaluated by customer executives, and learn the ins and outs of how it fits into patient care.
- Shadow current Customer Success Leads, gaining an understanding of the setup and training that customers receive during implementation; demonstrating understanding through a full clinical implementation at a new customer.
- Complete training with our product team and engineering team to learn how to access and use all core product capabilities as well as internal tools.
- Complete all scheduled HIPAA and security training.
- Build relationships with your first hospital client, visit on site and shadow their physicians and nurses to understand current implementations underway.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Understand core elements of clinical workflow, including how physicians and nurses care for their patients
- Coordinate all support interactions from customers, and work closely with our team to identify and handle advanced issues as necessary.
- Revise weekly custom implementations or solutions with Customer Success to effectively assist in new customer onboarding or expansions
- Work closely with the Product Team to ensure a tight fit with customer needs
- Attend all release trainings and rollout sessions, learning the content of upcoming releases, and proactively identify questions and concerns from customers, offering suggestions for how to manage customer expectations both proactively and reactively; as needed, write help articles or other documentation
- Share the needs of our customers to our Product Team, in order to contribute to prioritization of feature requests
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Build strong, trusting relationships with executive and operational leadership with your health system customers
- Handle all support inquiries within our SLAs, while following escalation processes for other issues
- Become an expert in the product through training and customer interaction, with a solid understanding of each product feature and best practices for how to use them; handle 75% of all inbound interactions, through resolution or escalation, without assistance; be able to provide creative solutions to users
- Maintain the highest level of service to our customers
- Help maintain all service and support content including process documentation, knowledge bases, email macros, training manuals and help articles
- Help interview, onboard and train future customer success hires
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Own relationships with multiple health systems, driving growth and impact of Agile services
- Proactively identify, pilot and implement ways to increase efficiency in customer success processes; assess results and refine
- Mentor newer team members and recruit customer success leads as we grow
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated and relentless in helping customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. You’re also passionate about advancing healthcare and quality improvement as much as you are about getting your work done. You are extremely comfortable with written and verbal communication with both customers and other team members. And you’re incredibly organized, handling multiple responsibilities at the same time.
While you’ll have a solid foundation in customer service and understanding of healthcare, at Agile you will learn to understand our customers’ complex and unique needs and processes for balancing high quality patient care, positive environments for healthcare providers, and efficient hospital operations. You'll provide the solutions that are the best for them and build expertise in both healthcare technology and healthcare delivery.
Our perfect team member is comfortable with and inspires confidence across both executive leadership and clinical operations, including c-suite executives, seasoned physicians and staff nurses. You are smart, independent, self-motivated, empathetic, and passionate about supporting our customers. It's critical that you have a mindset for using technology and can quickly learn how to use new tools (including Agile, as well as a basic understanding of other key hospital workflow tools).
Past experience in healthcare operations and willingness to travel is required. Prior clinical experience is preferred.
- A workplace that values clear communication, self-ownership of projects, and freedom to exercise judgement
- $100,000 - $150,000, 0.1% - 0.5% equity (depending on experience and existing skills)
- $500 per quarter for self-directed personal development (books, conference tickets, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Paid time off (6 holidays plus as much vacation as you need; most people take three or four weeks per year)
- Maternity/paternity leave (10 weeks at 100% salary, 10 weeks at 50% salary)
- In-office team lunches, three days per week, in San Francisco office
- Option to work remotely
- A travel budget
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!